Give your burdens to the lord and He will take care of you. (Psalm 55:22)
This artwork features a acrylic illustration of a girl letting go. This artwork is a great gift to anybody who feels burdened in their heart, that this artwork may encourage him/her to let go. It may also be something you want to remind yourself of on a daily basis by putting it up on your wall.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame
- Black/White .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- For indoor use
- Made in USA / EU
- Packaged in protective tissue paper, adhesive bubble wrap, and another thicker durable bubble wrap for shipping
This is an expression of letting go, an expression of freedom.
Offer up your burden, Jesus will hold it for you. You are not made to hold this weight. He truly cares about you as a person more than His own. He cares about every bit of burdens you have (even a single bit at all), He knows that, and He wants to set you free.
You see the whole story of the Bible all points to one simple big truth: He loves you!
May the verse of Psalm 55:22 encourages you to let go of all the burdens you have: Give your burdens to the Lord and he will take care of you.
- If you are in the US / EU, our processing / shipping time is 1-2 weeks.
- If you are outside the US / EU, then you could wait up to 4 weeks
If you experience delays in receiving your order, firstname.lastname@example.org contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.