For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:10)
Cold World yet Warm
This artwork features a warm home in a cold atmosphere in acrylic illustration. This artwork is a great gift to anybody who needs to be reminded of warm in the cold. It may also be something you want to remind yourself of on a daily basis by putting it up on your wall.
- 100% Cotton fabric, 400gsm standart
- Wooden frame, comes with hanging hardware for an effortless install of the canvas
Gallery premium image quality and detail
- Archival inks for long lasting beautiful print
- For indoor use
- Made in USA
- Packaged in cardboard box with foam supports to keep the product from moving.
Artist's Personal Encounter:
When you are weak, then you are strong. When you are cold, then you are warm. My distance always felt far away from earth; from human. Truly, I knew none and none knew me. I had withdrawn from the world not knowing the consequences, not knowing I could render my heart and life cold. I had held my empty victory for when I realized my so called victory was just an empty plot of land, freezing in the cold, with no shelter, nowhere to run. All until I entered into the shelter Jesus has built for me. It's the place where everything changes for my weakest moment became my strongest.
This art print makes a great gift for anyone who needs to be reminded that He will turn your greatest weakness into your greatest calling.
May the words of 2 Corinthians 12:10 constantly fill your heart in your journey: For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- If you are in the US, our processing / shipping time is 1-2 weeks.
- If you are outside the US, then you could wait up to 4 weeks
If you experience delays in receiving your order, firstname.lastname@example.org contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.